- 385 mg of concentrated garlic per tablet.
- 2 tablets provide 13.5 mg of alliin.
- 2 tablets provide 6 mg of allicin (created when garlic is crushed and its two components, alliin and alliinase, interact).
- Peppermint flavour.
- No garlic after-taste.
- Enteric coating.
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives added.
- 2 tablets contain 770 mg garlic powder.
- Used throughout history as a herbal panacea, current research confirms its role as a beneficial supplement.
- Provides consistent quality and standardised measure of alliin, the precursor of allicin, which is the major active constituent in garlic.
- Pleasant flavour to provide odour control and is also a natural soothing herb.
- Will not offend you or others.
- Protects the active components in the garlic during their transit through the acidic stomach evironment.
- Especially suitable for those who wish to avoid artificial additives.